Gingival (gum dam) barrier is used to protect your client's gums & soft tissue during in-office teeth whitening procedures.
This item comes in 3ml syringes.
One (1) syringe tip is included per syringe. This item has a 1-year shelf life.
Gingival barrier gel requires the application of a teeth whitening light to reach its full efficacy.
Gum Protectant: It protects the gums and soft tissue during whitening teeth. The gingival barrier effectively protects the gums and decrease tooth sensitivity.
It is a very soft, like silicone, and is comfortable. Adopts medical grade polyacrylic resin ingredients, no harm and safe to use.
How to use:
1. Put in the dental cheek retractor.
2. Take off the cap of syringe, attach curved needle tip, hold it and squeeze, apply the gel on the surface of gum around the tooth line until it covers and protects gingival well(it's about 2-4mm thickness and 3- 6mm width)
3. Use LED curing lighting about one minute
4. Start the whitening process
5. Remove the curing gum protector gel after the whitening process
Note: Gingival (gum dam) barrier is used to protect your patient's gums & soft tissue during in-office teeth whitening procedures.
1.What are gingival barriers used for?
They are used to protect the gums and soft tissues during in office whitening procedures.
2.What is gingival?
It is commonly referred to as the gums.